McLane Company, Inc.
As a grocery retailer, dealing with thousands of SKUs, dozens of technology applications and various front- and back-office accounting systems can be a never-ending challenge. Fortunately, our dedicated team of IT professionals is ready to help. Not only do we provide the broadest range of supported applications of anyone in the industry, but we can also ensure that our technology services work with the enterprise applications—such as SAP, PDI, Radiant and many others—already in place in other parts of your business.
McLane Technology Solutions also provides a suite of easy-to-use software applications that help streamline operations, improve order accuracy, place smart orders, optimize rebates and much more. Plus, implementation time in most cases is a few days versus months.
McLane not only provides the broadest range of supported applications of anyone in the industry, but can also ensure that its technology services work with the enterprise applications—such as SAP, PDI, Radiant and many others—already in place in other parts of your business
Our Software Solutions include:
- Smart Handheld Inventory Management Device
- Comprehensive tools specifically designed to help retailers produce high-quality orders while keeping a close eye on inventory levels. With six different applications, customers and print shelf labels, receive detailed inventory reports, view special product offers and more.
- Premium Order Management Suite (POMS)
- World-class suite of seven applications designed to automate burdensome tasks, eliminate unnecessary expenses and optimize profits.
- Back Office Essentials
- Six fundamental tools that help retailers analyze, manage and optimize day-to-day business opportunities.
Contact us to learn more.
As an industry leader, McLane has invested heavily in its end-to-end grocery supply chain services. With one-of-a-kind procurement resources and relationships, state-of the art logistics, data- and analytics-based merchandising services, and cost-saving technology solutions, McLane is committed to helping our customers grow their business—whether they have just one store or 1,000.
The advantages of working with McLane? Well, to name just a few:
- World-class distribution centers
- Nationwide buying power
- Category management expertise
- Extensive data warehouse
- Powerful technology solutions
Click here to learn more about McLane.
Address: 4747 McLane Parkway Temple, TX 76504
Phone: (800) 299-1401
Fax: (254) 771-7244