7-Eleven, Pepsi Choose Koupon Media to Power Campaigns
Digital campaign management platform unifies mobile offers
Published in CSP Daily News
FRISCO, Texas -- 7-Eleven Inc. and PepsiCo Inc. are among the first customers to deploy campaigns with Koupon Media.
Koupon Media has announced its Digital Campaign Management (DCM) platform to unify the creation, distribution, redemption and analysis of digital coupons, offers and loyalty programs. Retailers and brands, as well as grocery and convenience stores, can immediately deploy digital campaigns, reach customers on any platform and analyze essential data to understand buying behavior in real time, through Koupon Media's cloud-based DCM platform.
Koupon Media DCM is Apple Passbook-enabled, allowing marketers to take full advantage of the mobile wallet feature to reach millions of iPhone users.
"Our platform offers retailers and brands the ability to implement digital offers within weeks, whether it's through a mobile app, text, Facebook, website, email or Passbook, we deliver all the components needed, directly from our platform--today," said TJ Person, co-founder and CEO of Koupon Media. "With the technology available today, there is no reason that retailers can't get measureable and progressive campaigns out the door. We've removed the difficulties associated with these offers and have made it simple and quick for retailers to deploy."
Koupon Media's business-to-business platform helps brand managers customize offers to reflect its brand. By offering a variety of channels (mobile, email, print, text, etc.) companies are extending their brand recognition to a variety of customers who have distinct shopping preferences when shopping. This allows brands to create a variety of campaigns for different customers types, based on revenue goals during any given season. Koupon Media customers are already seeing increased redemption rates--as high as five times better than traditional coupons.
The Koupon Media Digital Campaign Management Platform provides:
- APIs making it easy to integrate into existing mobile applications.
- White-label mobile apps using customized branding and design, allowing retailers to maintain the integrity of their brand and reach customers directly.
- Elegantly designed portal, giving retailers one central place to launch, manage and measure campaigns.
- Single-use offers with or without POS integration, powered using patent-pending technology
- Business-to-business model eliminates disintermediation by deal publishers and direct-to-consumer service providers.
- Powerful analytics, campaign metrics, segmentation, and shopper targeting, helps retailers understand buying behavior in real time (not months later).
- Risk management services eliminate fraud and financial exposure.
- Coupon aggregation and clearing sourced from the largest brands and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies
- Point-of-sale (POS) integration with leading POS systems.
Koupon Media works with global brands--including grocery and c-stores, specialty retailers, national chains, unique community stores and restaurants--to create and distribute single-use mobile coupons, coupled with sophisticated tools to manage and monitor results in real time. Koupon Media helps brands build their own tailored, white-label solution to reach customers effectively. Working with Koupon Media, brands can decide if they want to integrate into an existing point-of-sale (POS) system, or design a process that works without POS, by operating through a cloud-based system. As customers deploy campaigns, Koupon Media facilitates the collection of "big data" about how customers receive, manage, and redeem coupons, so retailers can adjust and improve how and when they deliver and communicate with customers when providing offers.
Koupon Media provides a digital campaign management platform for progressive retailers and brands wanting to unify the creation, distribution, redemption and analysis of digital coupons and loyalty programs. The company's cloud-based solution solves many problems that plague today's fraud-filled and broken print coupon and promotions market, the company said, and helps brand managers customize offers and increase visibility into consumer buying behavior. Delivered via mobile application, QR code, bar code, text message, email or social-media, Koupon Media's patented technology deploys single-use coupons to eliminate fraud from the fulfillment process. Founded by mobile entrepreneurs T.J. Person and Scott Hutchinson, Koupon Media is headquartered in Frisco, Texas.