Fleet One Adds Up
Published in CSP Daily News
Two promotions, three new hires announced
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Fleet One LLC, a provider of fuel cards and fleet-related payment solutions to businesses and government agencies with vehicles, announced several promotions and new hires.
· Allen Goetz is Fleet One's new product specialist, responsible for growing the company's Vehicle Tracking Service, OnSite Fueling and the Fleet One Driver Settlement Card. He has been with Fleet One since 2007, most recently in sales for the company's Over The Road market segment.
· Sean Root was promoted to inside local account manager, responsible for implementing large accounts. [image-nocss] With Fleet One since 2007, he helped significantly grow fleet accounts in the company's local-market segment.
· Todd Marzano joins Fleet One as regional account executive for the Over The Road Sales Department. A graduate of Harding University in Searcy, Ark., he most recently was a national territory manager in the Pacific Northwest Region for Comdata Corp., where he traveled a seven-state area. In addition, he founded Artifex Enterprises in Denver, where he created, sold and implemented the National Electrical Installation Program for Home Depot and also has served as a national account manager for Jones Knowledge Inc., responsible for developing the Bachelor of Science Nursing program with Jones International University.
· Jamie Bell joins the company's Over The Road sales team as an account executive for Iowa, Wyoming, Colorado, Washington and Oklahoma. A graduate of the University of Tennessee, he previously was a commercial loan officer for Interbay Funding and Malcap Mortgage LLC.
· Russell Denny joins the Fleet One local team as an account executive for the Southeast region. A graduate from the University of Tennessee, he previously worked in the home mortgage industry.
Fleet One, Nashville, provides fuel cards and fleet-related payment solutions to businesses and government agencies with vehicles. Fleet One offers fuel and maintenance purchasing controls, detailed reporting, online account management and a host of additional money saving services to its nationwide customer base. Fleet One also provides private-label fuel-card programs to fuel and maintenance merchants.