New Nestle USA Treats Trick Up Halloween
Nerds, SweeTarts, Laffy Taffy, Butterfinger, Nestle Crunch, more
Published in CSP Daily News
GLENDALE, Calif. -- Nestle USA Confections & Snacks recently revealed its new sweets selection from Nerds, SweeTarts, Laffy Taffy, Butterfinger, Nestle Crunch and more in time for Halloween.
"Our value-priced Halloween collection makes it easier than ever to give favorite classic treats to family, friends and trick-or-treaters. Moms want the convenience of bagged variety chocolate and sugar candy with prices that won't break their budget," said spokesperson Tricia Bowles of Nestle USA. "Our value-priced Halloween collection makes it easier than ever to give favorite classic treats to family, friends and trick-or-treaters."
This year's Halloween collection from Nestle Confections & Snacks includes:
- Nestle Nuts About Peanuts. Each package is filled with individually wrapped fun size pieces of Butterfinger, Baby Ruth, Goobers and Oh Henry! (20 oz., suggested retail price [SRP]: $5.99).
- Wonka Mixups. Each package includes 200 individually wrapped treat size pieces of SweeTarts, Laffy Taffy, Bottlecaps and Nerds in assorted flavors (53.3 oz., SRP: $9.99).
- SweeTarts Gummies. Individually wrapped pieces in cobweb printed packaging with assorted orange, lemon, blue raspberry, grape, apple and cherry flavors (10 oz., SRP: $2.99).
- Wonka Trickster Treats. An assortment of 425 individually wrapped pieces of Wonka's most popular sweets--Laffy Taffy, Gobstopper, SweeTarts, and Spree (103 oz., SRP: $19.99)
- Nestle Chocolate and Sugar Variety bag. A bag containing 215 pieces of Nestle chocolate and sugar candy--Nerds, Gobstoppers, Crunch and Butterfinger mini-size pieces (65 oz., SRP: $14.99)
- Butterfinger Pumpkin. Butterfinger pieces in creamy milk chocolate. The packaging features a foreboding black and blue sky with dark scarecrows and jack-o-lanterns (1.2 oz., SRP: $0.69)
- Wonka Spooky Nerds Rope. A classic Halloween staple wrapped around a chewy gummy rope. Featuring grape, orange and punch flavors adorned with festive Nerds, spiders and webs (25 oz., SRP: $4.99)
Other Halloween variety packs offered by Nestle this year include the Wonka Chewy Favorites (25 oz., SRP: $4.99), an assortment of Laffy Taffy and SweeTarts Chewy flavors; Wonka Spooky Nerds (25 oz., SRP: $4.99) with individually wrapped punch and orange flavors in mini boxes. SweeTarts Skulls & Bones (12 oz., SRP: $1.99) feature that familiar sweet-and-tart kick in fun skull and bone shapes.
Food and beverage product maker Nestle USA, Glendale, Calif., with 2012 sales of $10 billion, is part of Nestle SA, Vevey, Switzerland, which had 2012 sales of $98 billion. Brands include Nestle Toll House, Nestle Nesquik, Nestle Coffee-Mate, Stouffer's, Lean Cuisine, Hot Pockets and Lean Pockets, Nescafe, Nestle Juicy Juice, Buitoni, Dreyer's/Edy's, Nestle Crunch, Nestle Butterfinger, Wonka, Digiorno, Tombstone, California Pizza Kitchen and Jack's.