NCSA Announces 2013 Candy Hall of Fame Inductees
Industry leaders will be honored at event in October
Published in CSP Daily News
CLEVELAND -- The board of directors of the National Confectionery Sales Association (NCSA) has announced the names of the 2013 Candy Hall of Fame inductees.
The following 12 individuals will be inducted into the Candy Hall of Fame on October 19, in Tampa, Fla., joining a list of industry leaders who have also been bestowed with this honor, said Teresa Tarantino, executive director of the NCSA.
The 2013 honorees are:
- Russell Berg, E.A. Berg & Sons Inc., Paramus, N.J.
- Bob Boutin, Knechtel Inc., Skokie, Ill.
- Bob Edelheit, Hanson Faso Sales & Marketing Inc., Lombard, Ill.
- Larry Graham, National Confectioners Association.
- Pat Huffman, The Warrell Corp., Camp Hill, Pa.
- Mike Koch, Morley Candy Makers/Sanders Candy, Clinton Township, Mich.
- Keith McDaniel, Wythe Will Tzetzo LLC, Toano, Va.
- Michael Rainey, Liberty Orchards, Cashmere, Wash.
- Michael Rosenberg, The Promotion In Motion Cos. Inc., Closter, N.J.
- John Scardina, Eby-Brown Co., Naperville, Ill.
- Leo Tanis, The Tanis Group, West Dundee, Ill.
- Dennis Witzel, Dennis Witzel Sales & Consulting.
The National Confectionery Sales Association, based in Cleveland, is dedicated to furthering positive growth and acceptance of confectionery and allied products by education, dialogue and recognition of peers' notable accomplishments. Its responsibility to principals, customers, members and the community is to represent the industry's products and services professionally and ethically in all relationships. The association has been in existence for more than 100 years. It founded the Candy Hall of Fame in 1971 to recognize lifetime career achievements in the confectionery industry, with induction based on dedication to the overall betterment of the industry.