Halloween Invaders From Mars
New seasonal treats from Mars Chocolate North America
Published in CSP Daily News
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. -- Mars Chocolate North America is offering an assortment of new sweet treats for Halloween.
"We're taking the celebration and excitement of Halloween to an even higher level this year," said Roy Benin, chief consumer officer for Mars Chocolate North America. "From decorating, snacking and baking to parties and trick-or-treating, Mars offers a range of innovative new candies and festive fall shapes."
Here's a sample of the new fall lineup from Mars Chocolate:
- The new Snickers Brand Peanut Butter Pumpkin Shaped Singles. All the goodness of Snickers Bar, plus rich, creamy peanut butter in a festive shape. Also look for the original Snickers Brand Pumpkin, now available in 2-to-Go packs.
- M&M's Brand Candy Corn White Chocolate Candies. They were so popular in large bags last year that now they are also available in a convenient single serve size. Not only is this great for snacking, but also the orange, yellow and white candies add colorful fun to decorating and baking.
- Twix, 3 Musketeers, Milky Way and Snickers. Full-sized favorites are now available in boxes of 18 bars.
- M&M's Brand Milk Chocolate, Peanut and Peanut Butter Candies. Also now available in an 18-count box.
- Snickers Brand Fun Size. A mix of Snickers Original, Almond and Peanut Butter Squared Bars are available.
- M&M's Minis Tubes. These tiny treats are a convenient party favor, available 14 per bag.
In addition to these new items, consumers can look for a variety of Mars Halloween favorites on store shelves--M&M's Brand Candies in harvest colors; variety Bags now offer more pieces in a range of prices in classic brands such as M&M's, Snickers, Twix, Milky Way and 3 Musketeers Brands.
Shoppers can find these new treats in special displays and in the seasonal aisle of most retailers.
Mars Chocolate North America, Hackettstown, N.J., is the North American chocolate operations of Mars Inc. Based in McLean, Va., Mars Inc. has net sales of more than $30 billion and six business segments including Petcare, Chocolate, Wrigley, Food, Drinks and Symbioscience.
Mars brands include Chocolate: M&M's, Snickers, Dove, Galaxy, Mars, Milky Way and Twix; Petcare: Pedigree, Whiskas, Sheba, Cesar and Royal Canin; Wrigley: Orbit, Extra, Starburst, Doublemint and Skittles; Food: Uncle Ben's, Dolmio, Ebly, Masterfoods and Seeds of Change; Drinks: Alterra Coffee Roasters, The Bright Tea Co., Klix and Flavia; and Symbioscience: Seramis, Cirku and Cocoavia.