Kraft Foodservice Launches Bev1 Brands
Platform unifies hot, cold beverage portfolio
Published in CSP Daily News
NORTHFIELD, Ill. -- Kraft Foodservice has announced the launch of Bev1 Brands, a platform that unifies the full portfolio of Kraft hot and cold beverage brands. From iconic coffee brands to refreshing, easy-to-sell cold drinks, Bev1 Brands provides operators with everything they need to meet their demands including products, equipment, merchandising and service support.
The Bev1 Brands umbrella includes the following Kraft brands:
- Capri Sun: The juice pouch drinks that are a favorite of kids and parents.
- Country Time: Good, old-fashioned lemonade customers love.
- Crystal Light: A leading noncarbonated sugar-free drink mix.
- General Foods International: Indulgent creamy cafe-style coffee beverages .
- Gevalia: Premium coffee that embodies European refinement.
- Kool-Aid: The refreshing drink loved by kids of all ages.
- Maxwell House: Consistently rich and satisfying full-bodied coffee.
- Tang: the orange drink that hydrates and energizes.
- Tassimo Pro: The one-touch system for indulgent specialty coffee beverages.
- Yuban: 100% premium, full-flavored arabica coffee.
Bev1 Brands gives operators access to the National Equipment Center that provides support and service to qualifying accounts across the entire portfolio. The National Equipment Center will ensure equipment runs at peak efficiency with routine service updates and maintenance. Operators will also have access to 24-hour customer service representatives and a national network of approved service companies to ensure immediate solutions and complete support.
Bev1 Brands is a single source for the diverse portfolio of hot and cold beverage brands offered by Northfield, Ill.-based Kraft Foods Group Inc. From coffee brands such as Maxwell House and Gevalia to Crystal Light, Capri Sun and more, Bev1 Brands offers products, equipment, merchandising and service support to the U.S. foodservice industry.