FARE Announces 5th Annual Leaders in Foodservice Award Honorees
Span QSR, noncommercial, convenience, hospitality channels
Published in CSP Daily News
The 2014 honorees will attend the seventh annual FARE conference, to be held June 16-18 at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, to accept the honor and engage in a panel discussion about the challenges and opportunities of their respective channels, along with their interpretations of some of the hottest foodservice trends.
This year's Leaders in Foodservice join an esteemed group of past winners:
- Michael DeFazio, senior director of store concepts, Walgreens/Duane Reade.
- Steve Hammel, dining services program manager, Navy Region Southwest.
- Byron Hanson, director of deli, bakery and food services, Lunds and Byerly's.
- Dan Henroid, director of nutrition and food services, UCSF Medical Center.
- Camp Howard, director of campus dining, Vanderbilt University.
- Kris Klinger, director of hospitality, University of Southern California.
- John MacDougall, CEO and owner, Nice N Easy Grocery Shoppes.
- Angelo Mojica, director of food and nutrition services, UNC Healthcare.
- Terri Moreman, associate director, food and nutrition services, U.S. Olympic Committee.
- Bob Pascal, chief marketing officer, Centerplate.
- Michael Sherlock, vice president of fresh food and beverage, Wawa.
- Ken Toong, executive director of auxiliary enterprises, University of Massachusetts-Amherst.
- Jennifer Vespole, director of foodservice, QuickChek Corp.
- Jerry Weiner, vice president of foodservice, Rutter's Farm Stores.
- Dean Wright, director of dining services, Brigham Young University.
FARE--a sister conference of CSP's Restaurant Leadership Conference, MenuDirections and the newly acquired FSTEC--offers a unique conference experience with high-quality, face-to-face relationship-building opportunities bringing you the best, brightest and most progressive foodservice executives from across a plethora of channels. Attendees include operators in convenience, college and university, entertainment venues, grocery/drug/mass retail, healthcare, military, QSR/fast casual restaurants and recreation and lodging. The 2014 FARE conference will be held June 16 to 18 at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
For more information, visit www.fareconference.com.
Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.-based CSP Business Media, publisher of CSP, Convenience Store Products, FoodService Director and Restaurant Business magazines, is a market-dominant, business-to-business, multimedia communication company specializing in the convenience retailing, restaurant and on-the-go food industries. In addition to its print products, CSP Business Media has an extensive portfolio of online products including e-newsletters (including CSP Daily News), websites, web conferences, CSPTV and other video products, mobile applications and custom solutions. And CSP Leadership Conferences & Events produces more than 20 major EduNetworking live conferences and focused meetings.