Chester's Gets Into Dodge
Opens 12 new U.S. locations in June, including one in Kansas
Published in CSP Daily News
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Chester's International started the summer with the opening of 12 new restaurants in June. Chester's partnered with local retailers in Arkansas, California, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee, Texas and Washington.
"The tremendous growth Chester's experienced this past June is very exciting," stated Brian Simmons, regional operations manager for Chester's International. "The continued expansion of the Chester's brand is a true testament to the strength of the Chester's program offering. I know that each one of these new restaurants has the tools need to be a huge success in their respective market."
New Chester's restaurants are located in:
- Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores, Dodge City, Kansas.
- Lucky J Travel Center, Teague, Texas.
- Riverside Express in Augusta, Maine.
- Corning Quick Stop, Corning, Ark.
- Brothers Market, Denver, Iowa.
- Port Orchard Chevron, Port Orchard, Wash.
- Doe Valley Food Mart, Mountain City, Tenn.
- The Depot, Victorville, Calif.
- FastLane 31, Jonesburg, Mo.
- Fast Track, Fabens, Texas.
- Sam's Food Mart, Hazelhurst, Miss.
- Sparky's One Stop, Rockwell City, Iowa.
Along with its chicken, Chester's offers a variety of side items including potato wedges, mashed potatoes and gravy, fried corn, cole slaw and macaroni and cheese. Chester's dipping sauces complement the menu items.
Birmingham, Ala.-based Chester's is a leader of quick serve restaurant (QSR) concepts with more than 2,000 Chester Fried licensed and Chester's franchised locations. Chester's offers flexible size and store layout options, training and support. It uses only fresh chicken that is specially marinated and double-breaded using a proprietary family recipe and offers bone-in, tenders and potato wedges as well as sandwiches, wraps, salads, breakfast and sides.