A dozen new c-stores, gas stations partner with chicken QSR in July
Published in CSP Daily News
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Chesters International LLC partnered with local convenience store and gas station retailers in Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas and Washington to open 12 new restaurants.
Fans of Chester's delicious fried chicken can now satisfy their chicken cravings at the following new Chester's restaurants:
- E-Z To Stop in Blanco, Texas.
- FastLane in Eolia, Mo.
- FastLane in Fulton, Mo.
- Heartland Foods in Hillsboro, Kansas.
- Hometown Market in Cashmere, Wash.
- Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in Guymon, Okla.
- Orondo Market Place in Orondo, Wash.
- Panther Petroleum in Johnstown, Pa.
- Rhodes 101 Stop Convenience Store in Jackson, Mo.
- T-Mart in Cookeville, Tenn.
- Trading Post in Huntington, Ind.
- VIP Fuels 7 in Salyersville, Ky.
Along with its chicken, Chester's offers a variety of side items including potato wedges, mashed potatoes and gravy, fried corn, cole slaw and macaroni and cheese. Chester's dipping sauces complement the menu items.
Birmingham, Ala.-based Chester's is a leader of quick-service restaurant (QSR) concepts with more than 2,000 Chester Fried licensed and Chester's franchised locations. Chester's offers flexible size and store layout options, training and support. It uses only fresh chicken that is specially marinated and double-breaded using a proprietary family recipe and offers bone-in, tenders and potato wedges as well as sandwiches, wraps, salads, breakfast and sides.