NATO's New Board
Published in CSP Daily News
Tobacco group elects retail, manufacturer members to two-year terms
MINNEAPOLIS -- The 2014 NATO board of director elections have been finalized and the following association members have been elected by the NATO membership to serve a two-year term on the NATO board of directors beginning Jan. 1, 2014:
Newly Elected Retail Board Members
- Anne Flint, Cumberland Farms, Framingham, Mass.
- Jeff Steinbock, Uhles Tobacco Co., Milwaukee.
- Frank Armstrong, Blue Ridge Tobacco, Demorest, Ga.
- Ray Calderon, Discount Smoke Shop, St. Louis.
- Darren Collett, Collett Enterprises, Seymour, Ind.
Newly Elected Manufacturer Board Members
- Dave Riser, R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co., Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Bill Dunn, Swisher International, Darien, Conn.
- Molly Slingerland, Altria Client Services, Richmond, Va.
- Ron Tully, National Tobacco Co., Louisville, Ky.
- Dan Mulvaney, Swedish Match NA, Richmond, Va.
NATO is the National Association of Tobacco Outlets, a national retail trade association that focuses exclusively on local, state and federal tobacco legislative issues and leads the fight for all tobacco interests in the United States.