Mars Rolls Out Halloween, Christmas Lineups
Published in CSP Daily News
Features new shapes, flavors, more
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J.-- Mars Chocolate North America has introduced new items for the Halloween and Christmas 2012 holiday seasons.
For Halloween, consumers will enjoy Mars' new flavors and shapes, as well as an expanded line of variety bags that include Mars' brands at competitive price points and varying piece counts.
A selection of the Halloween lineup includes:
- M&M's Brand Candy Corn White Chocolate Candies.
- Milky Way Brand Caramel Apple Autumn Miniatures.
- M&M's Brand Minis Milk Chocolate Candies Tube.
- Snickers Brand Pumpkin Singles.
- Snickers Brand 2-to-Go Pumpkins.
A robust marketing campaign and eye-catching displays will drive sales and awareness.
A selection of the Christmas lineup includes:
- Filled Bar 1.1-ounce Snickers and Milky Way Singles Shapes.
- Dove Brand Peppermint Bark Singles.
- M&M's Brand Mint Chocolate and Dove Brand Peppermint Bark Singles PDQ.
- Snickers Brand Milk Chocolate Football with Minis.
To support the Christmas lineup, Mars will initiate a 360-degree marketing program featuring holiday-themed television, print and digital advertising across multiple brands, as well as FSIs and impactful in-store displays.
Mars Chocolate North America, Hackettstown, N.J., is the North American chocolate operations of Mars Inc. Based in McLean, Va., Mars Inc. has net sales of more than $30 billion and six business segments including Petcare, Chocolate, Wrigley, Food, Drinks and Symbioscience.
Mars brands include Chocolate: M&M's, Snickers, Dove, Galaxy, Mars, Milky Way and Twix; Petcare: Pedigree, Whiskas, Sheba, Cesar and Royal Canin; Wrigley: Orbit, Extra, Starburst, Doublemint and Skittles; Food: Uncle Ben's, Dolmio, Ebly, Masterfoods and Seeds of Change; Drinks: Alterra Coffee Roasters, The Bright Tea Co., Klix and Flavia; and Symbioscience: Seramis, Cirku and Cocoavia.