Royal Buying Group Announces 2012 Vendors of the Year
Published in CSP Daily News
Companies honored in several categories for service to member retailers
LISLE, Ill. -- Royal Buying Group Inc. (RBG) announced the 2012 Vendors of the Year at the 2013 Independent C-Store Expo on February 28.
RBG grants this award to vendors who provide the highest level of service and programming in their category to its member independently operated convenience stores, college bookstores, truckstops and travel plazas and independently operated pharmacy locations, tobacco and liquor store locations.
The following companies and contacts were honored with this award in several categories:
- Beverage: George Graziano, Anheuser-Busch Inc.
- Candy: John Gabelman, American Licorice Co.
- General Merchandise: Jim Blosser, Convenience Valet.
- Equipment: Justin Tolle, AllOver Media.
- Foodservice: Stephen Douglas – Boyd's Coffee Co.
- Snacks: Emily Hanrahan, General Mills.
- Tobacco: Crystal Greer, Altria.
- Distributor: Scott Merrill, S. Abraham & Sons Inc.
Based in Lisle, Ill., RBG is a national organization dedicated to maximizing sales and profitability of c-stores, petroleum locations, college book stores, truckstops/travel plaza, auto repair facilities, drug stores, tobacco outlets and liquor stores. Its core service capabilities include negotiating with regional and national suppliers for sales and marketing programs and providing category management, marketing support and customer service support. It now represents more than 6,500 locations nationwide.