New Fresh Fare From 7-Eleven
Published in CSP Daily News
Retailer rolls out new "better-for-you" sandwiches, snacks
DALLAS -- 7-Eleven Inc.--looking to accommodate the needs of its guests, including those watching their waistlines--is introducing new "better-for-you" fresh and convenient food options, all available in stores now, the company said.
- 7-Smart Turkey with Tomato on Wheat. Sliced oven-roasted turkey, lettuce and tomatoes on whole wheat bread for under 400 calories.
- Smoked Turkey & Jack Cheese on Wheat with Southwest Mayo. Sliced smoked turkey layered over Monterey jack cheese and lettuce finished off with 7-Eleven's zesty signature Southwest mayo on whole wheat bread.
- Bistro Snack Protein Pack. A fresh selection of snack items including soft mini pitas, sharp cheddar cheese cubes, red grapes, celery, baby carrots and hummus.
- Yoplait Fruit & Yogurt Parfait. Vanilla yogurt mixed with seasonal strawberries or blueberries topped with honey granola
- Carrot and Celery Packs. Carrots and celery sticks ready to dip in 7-Eleven's ranch or bleu cheese dips.
- Fruit Cups. Combinations of sliced strawberries, pineapple, grapes, mango and watermelon.
7-Eleven knows guests are looking for healthier food items to fuel their day as well as the more indulgent items they love and strives to offer that balance across its fresh food offerings – healthy and indulgent, value and premium. Consumers are time-starved and looking for convenience and ways to save time. They are eating away from home more often and snacking on-the-go rather than having seated meals, and 7-Eleven is making it easy to grab a bite to keep them going with these fresh food options.
7-Eleven operates, franchises or licenses more than 9,700 7-Eleven stores in North America. Globally, there are approximately 49,000 7-Eleven stores in 16 countries. During 2011, 7-Eleven stores worldwide generated total sales close to $76.6 billion.